Where To View Fireworks In Tampa Bay
METRO has assembled a quick guide to the best aerial Independence Day celebrations. Sunset on Saturday, July 4 is 8:30 p.m., and most fireworks shows begin around 9:00 p.m. (weather permitting).
Hillsborough side of the Bay
- Channelside Bay Plaza will be giving out wristbands for fireworks viewing starting at 6 p.m. VIP tickets are $25-$65 on eventbrite.com for reserved seating at 615 Channelside Drive, Tampa. Additional viewing areas will be available along the waterfront/Riverwalk.
- Family Fun Fest and Fireworks on the American Victory Museum & Ship in Channelside District of Downtown Tampa. Location: 705 Channelside Drive, Tampa, FL 33602 | 6:30-9:30 p.m.
- Busch Gardens has nightly fireworks for the summer, after the Kinetix show at 9 p.m. followed by fireworks over SheiKra. Included with admission: $97, $92 ages 3-9.
- Brandon Westfield Town Center Mall, | 6-9 p.m.
- Apollo Beach Lakeside Park, 7012 Sail View Lane, Apollo Beach | 5-10 p.m.
- Plant City Stadium and Randy Larson Softball Four-Plex, 1810 E Park Road, Plant City ($5 parking) | 6-9:30 p.m.
- Central Park at FishHawk Ranch, 14215 Barrington Stowers Drive, Lithia | 5-10 p.m.
- The Tampa Yankees will have post-game fireworks after a 6 p.m. game ($4-$6) at Steinbrenner Field, 1 Steinbrenner Drive, Tampa.
- Temple Terrace Golf and Country Club, on the first fairway between Belle Terre and Woodmont avenues. Free parking available at Bullard Parkway and 56th Street, and on residential streets.
Pinellas side of the Bay
- St. Pete Beach will launch fireworks around 9 p.m. from Upham Beach, which will be closed beginning at 6 p.m. at Gulf Boulevard and 68th Street.
- Gulfport’s Beach Boulevard will have a parade at 6 p.m., fireworks at 9 p.m.
- Largo Central Park, 101 Central Park Drive | 6 – 9:30 p.m.
- Madeira Beach’s new ROC Park has live music all day. It’s free for general admission, $50 VIP at 300 Municipal Drive | 3 – 9:30 p.m.
- Clearwater, gates open at 4 p.m. with fireworks at 9:30 p.m. at Coachman Park, 301 Drew St., Clearwater
- Safety Harbor City Marina, 110 Veterans Memorial Lane | 5 – 9:30 p.m.
- Tarpon Springs Fred Howard Park, 1700 Sunset Drive | 9 p.m.
- Spa Beach at the Pier approach, Downtown St. Pete, 15 Second Ave. N, St. Petersburg
[localendar username=”metrolifemedia” type=”mini” style=”mb” hide_events=”false” ]
© Tampa Bay Metro Magazine