H2O on the Go
Data in a Flash
Favorite Flavors in a Classic Snack
Are you ready? A back-to-school checklist
Make sure your kids have what they need to succeed this year. Here’s a checklist to ensure you’ve covered all the back-to-school bases before the studying starts:
- If not already registered, get your child enrolled.
- Contact the school office to find out what day and time classes start.
- Ensure your child is up to date on all immunizations.
- Schedule eye and physical exams, if needed.
- Make sure emergency contact paperwork is up to date with the school office.
- Obtain a list of school supplies from the office or school website.
- Look over the dress code policy.
SOURCE: Family Features
© Tampa Bay Metro Magazine | A Metro Life Media, Inc. Publication