Fashion Designer Zang Toi will present a Splendor of Santorini fashion show at CITY for the Tampa Museum of Art
Fashion Designer Zang Toi, will be in Tampa and showcasing his Spring 2016 collection, Splendors of Santorini, at the Tampa Museum of Art’s CITY fashion event on Saturday, Sept. 19. Toi says that the Fall season will be dominated by statement white and breezy blue and green. To stay fashionable, Toi advises local Tampa Bay area fashionistas to wear, “Lots of crisp white to keep you cool, chic and fashionable and lots of layering.”
Elegant black pant suit by Zang Toi is ideal for a fall soiree or evening on the town
For every women to look her best, Toi offers these 5 Fashion essentials:
- Zang Toi Handloomed Cashmere/Silk Cardigan Wrap w/ Mink Border, which you can dress it up or down.
- Oversize Vest, to look easy casual chic.
- An impeccably tailored pantsuit by Zang Toi, for luncheons and business meetings.
- Hand-painted “Splendor of Santorini” Bamboo Jersey T shirt, to look cool and chic.
- A Zang Toi grand evening gown, to mark your arrival at any soiree.
City: Fashion + Art + Culture
When: Saturday, Sept. 19, 2015
Where: Tampa Museum of Art
What: Guests will enjoy delectables from Eddie V’s Prime Seafood, open bar, wine and champagne, craft beers, decadent desserts, live entertainment and dancing. A runway fashion show featuring the latest designs from Zang Toi available at Saks Fifth Avenue Sarasota will begin at 9 p.m.
VIP tickets are $250 and include private cocktail hour. General Admission Tickets are $150. Visit www.cityfashionevent.com for tickets. Call Kate White at 813.421.8368 for sponsorship information.
© Tampa Bay Metro Magazine | A Metro Life Media, Inc. Publication