While we are all on pause from the daily grind, there is no reason to let your fashion sense go. For nearly 40 years, owner Deborah Skyrms, and her team, at Deborah Kent’s have kept the women of Tampa Bay staying on trend. Traveling each season to New York and Paris, Skyrms brings home to Tampa Bay unique accessories, apparel and shoes to create a head-to-toe ensemble for a black tie gala to a weekend escape. Offering exceptional customer service and style, let the stylists at Deborah Kent’s outfit you during the spring season.
Stay fashionable with these comfy and cozy designs that will make you look as good as you will feel.
1. Payton in Raquel Allegra black constellation Tee & easy pant based in LA
2. Karen in a monochromatic PLANET by Lauren G ensemble based in Miami
3. Karen in the Raquel Allegra hand dyed Ying Yang cotton tee and CP Shades linen cropped wide-leg pant, both brands are based in California
4. Caitlin in a Pierre Louis Mascia silk Caftan dress from Italy
5. The newest Deborah Kent’s line, Overlover Los Angeles – a line of light-weight cotton/linen jumpsuits. Caitlin wearing the Pacific Palms Jumpsuit
Order online with complimentary shipping or call the boutique for curbside pickup. Special Offer of 20% off until the boutique re-opens.
2120 South Dale Mabry
Tampa, Florida 33629