PARTNERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES AND MEDIA RATES
For Advertising and Media Information:
Ronda M. Parag
Call (813)835-7700 Ext. 12 or Email today with any questions.
Partner with METRO and ‘surround’ the Bay area’s affluent and influential households.
Learn more about getting METROactive.
CLICK HERE to download a pdf of our Production Specifications
UPLOAD YOUR FILES TO US
SHOULD METRO MAGAZINE BE PART OF YOUR MARKETING MIX?
We think so. Here are 10 good reasons that have been proven true by independent market research.
- Magazines and magazine ads capture focused attention: The focused process of magazine reading leads to less media multi-tasking, ensuring singleminded attention to advertising.
- Magazine advertising is targeted: Magazines engage readers in very personal ways. There’s a magazine for every passion and a passion for every magazine. Use magazines to reach your target audience in a meaningful way — a way in which Specialty TV just can’t compare. Plus magazine readers reach the affluent, those with disposable income to buy advertised brands.
- Magazine advertising is relevant and welcomed: Consumers value magazine advertising, reading it almost as much as the editorial itself. The ads are accepted as an essential part of the magazine mix.
- Magazines are credible: Consumers trust magazines so much that they are the leading sources of information that readers recommend by word-of-mouth to others.
- Magazines offer a lasting message: Ads keep working 24/7. They provide a lasting, durable message with time to study a brand’s benefits. Consumers clip and save magazine ads for future reference.
- Magazines deliver brand relevant imagery: Magazine editorial imbues ads with brand relevant imagery, associations and a frame of reference that delivers greater reader receptivity to brand ads.
- Magazine advertising drives web searches and visits: Magazines are where consumers go for ideas and inspiration. That’s why magazine ads are leading influencers, driving readers to advertiser websites and to start a search.
- Magazines drive the purchase funnel: Magazines are effective across all stages of the purchase funnel, especially brand favourability and purchase consideration, the most sought after metrics that are hardest to sway.
- Magazine advertising enhances ROI: Allocating more ad dollars to magazines in the media mix improves marketing and advertising ROI.
- Magazines sell: Study after study prove that magazines help drive sales objectives, as a stand alone medium or in combination with others. Over half of readers act on exposure to magazine ads.
TWEETABLE TRUTHS ABOUT MAGAZINES
For magazine lovers like us, we don’t need a list of reasons to understand why magazines rock. But this great list from the 2015 Magazine Media Factbook is perfect for helping the rest of the world understand why there’s so much optimism in the magazine industry lately.
Like #1, for example. “Magazine media’s gross audience grew over 10% in Q1 2015 vs. 2014,” according to Magazine Media’s 360 Brand Audience Report. Or #7, which notes that “231 print magazines launched in 2014 – a 25% increase over 2013,” according to Sami “Mr. Magazine” Husni.
One of our favorites is #10, which speaks to the longevity of a good title: “180 print magazines have thrived for more than 50 years — only 13 TV programs can say the same,” per the MPA info center.
Of course, from a bottom line POV, magazines rock like nobody’s business, with brands achieving “higher brand favorability & purchase intent in print magazine ads than they do online or on TV” (Source: InsightExpress 2014) and “61% of readers [taking] action after seeing a print magazine ad.” (Source: GfK MRI Starch 2014)